fredag den 3. januar 2014

Fancy Friday #36: Naked

Happy New Year to all of you, my lovely readers, I hope you all had a wonderful evening with lots of festiveness and fireworks.

The first post of the year is also the first Fancy Friday challenge of the year - and this is a welcome one since I have fallen ill with a terrible cold and a debilitating cough - which means less energy to do my nails. So I took the easy way out and found one of my few nude polishes in my huge stash.

Cult Nails Cruisin' Nude is quite gorgeous but I still think I look a bit weird with colours like this - though the shimmer really sets this one apart!

This picture is with flash - unfortunately it makes the polish look way more yellow than it really is, but it does show the shimmer in the bottle.


Unfortunately the shimmer wasn't willing to play without flash - but the following pics are colour correct:




Make sure to check out how the other girls interpret this week's challenge.

Denne uges tema er Naked. Jeg er syg med en forfærdelig hoste så jeg har taget den lette udvej: en anderledes version af en hudfarvet lak. Jeg har overvejet lidt at bruge den som grundlag for Waterfall manien som er næste uges udfordring, men nu må vi se om jeg har overskud til det.