lørdag den 3. oktober 2020

Nail Art Challenge #3: When Colours Collide - Black Negative Space

 


The third When Colours Collide nail art challenge was Black Negative Space. I ended up with a super cute nail design if I may say so - and I got to showcase two of my favourite indie nail polish brands: Darling Diva and Girly Bits.

I decided to do stamping and I found one of my Sugarbubbles plates that I thought would be great for this challenge.

Stamping plate: Sugarbubbles SB015
Stamping polish: Girly Bits Little Black Dress
Black polish: Darling Diva You're so Hot You Melt the Plastic in my Underwear

Here is the collage of all of our designs:



And here is my design:








That Darling Diva polish? One coat black nail polish!!! Goes on like butter and overtakes both of my two previous favourites for one coat black polish: a-england Camelot and Cult Nails Nevermore.