søndag den 19. august 2012

Challenge Week 32: Needle Marble Mani

So I am catching up on my challenges, only two to go. First up is a needle marble mani, which basically is using a pin or needle to make paterns in the wet polish. There are lots of tutorials on youtube, which was where I go my knowledge as well ;)

I wanted this as a green manicure so I rummaged through my untrieds and found these two gorgeous gentlemen from BB Couture: Sexy Centerfold (male Eye Candy collection) and Clyde (male Infamous Lovers collection), and they look stunning together.


















This is my second attempt at needle marbling, my Hunger Games nails sported two nails where this tecnique was used. Hope you guys enjoyed this - and keep your eyes peeled...it is almost giveaway time :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I might try to needle marble at some point. I didn't have much luck with the water marbling though, so.. I dunno. :) Yours look cool!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, it's way easier :D - and thank you, sweetie.

      Slet