Aja's life was cut short due to a tragic game amongst pre-teens and teenagers that involves self asphyxiation - and is called The Choking Game.
In order to help informing about the tragic consequences of the game she created this beautiful polish:
If you own a bottle of Remember Aja feel free to join in the rememberance by connecting with this inlinkz code:
<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<!-- end InLinkz script -->
You can also share on instagram and facebook using the hashtag #rememberaja.
If you want to read more about the Choking Game and it's dangers you can visit the RememberAja's homepage