onsdag den 10. april 2013

My first Red Dog...

Today I have something beautiful to show you. Red Dog Designs is an indie brand made by a girl whom I met in one of the facebook polish groups. Gina does gorgeous glitter bombs that are totally fantastic. In february she released a Valentine collection inspired by Mr. Ol' Blue Eyes aka Frank Sinatra and I fell totally in love with it. I have three of them and here is the first, Be Careful, It's My Heart:



I instantly new which polish I'd use it with when I got the polish and I do believe these two are a perfect fit: China Glaze Deviantly Daring from last year's Bohemian Lustre Chrome Collection.




Totally gorgeous together, I think.








 I did some close-ups so you could see the different glitters:













The Ol' Blue Eyes Collection retails for 8.75 $ a piece and can be purchased at Red Dog Designs Bigcartel store, where her two previous collections also are available.