tirsdag den 26. august 2014

Fancy Friday #67: Inspired by a Swim Suit

This prompt was really hard at first. I really wanted to use a specific green RBL polish: Become One. So I did a Google search on Green Swim Suit - and trawled through masses of green bathing suits but nothing that inspired me. So I decided to do a more detailed search and put in "One Piece" in my search. And lo and behold a couple of pictures down, this one popped up and I went: Oooooooohh.


This is what I came up with:




Nothing really fancy but I really like how it looks - though I realised I should have been more random with the way the flowers turns :D



I adore this green polish and am so happy I own it - and I really need to wear it more often...now that Autumn is approaching it should get on my nails again soon!!



And this concludes my Fancy Friday mani back log so now I can get back to my regular, though sometimes sporadic, posting ;).