fredag den 6. juni 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday #22: With a Silver Accent

For this week's GOT polish challenge I've decided to bring out some of my really "old" polishes. I bought these WAAAAAAAYYYY back when, before I even had a clue there were nail polish collectors to match my own addiction and bloggers to show me what everything looked like :D.

Leighton Denny was my second meeting with a British private label. I already had a couple of nails inc. at this point and I got the light blue frosted and silver nail polish for a reasonable price at lookfantastic.

The quality of the polishes are top notch and the base colour, The Heiress, is a one-coater. For some strange reason I painted all five nails with this as base - so the silver accent has the lilac base as well, 'cause I was too lazy to remove it first :D.


This is my second go at waterfall nail art and I could really feel it's been a long time since my last...


Some of the stripes were just WAY off...but it doesn't look too bad I think.


Polishes used:
Dark lilac Base: The Heiress
Frosted blue:Sex Kitten
Purple shimmer: Stormy Weather
Tardis blue crème: Captivated
Silver accent: Diamond Diva