mandag den 16. april 2012

Challenge Week 15: Easter Mani

I am super stoked to show you this challenge because this time I think I really was able to do that nail art thang properly!

I have had great success with my BarryM's and I finally got hold of Berry Ice Cream thanks to Raych from Polished Criminails, and the Ice Creams are sooo Easter appropriate that it is ridiculous :D

The colours used are:
Strawberry Ice Cream
Lemon Ice Cream
Berry Ice Cream
Mint Green
Blueberry Ice Cream

Chicken Yellow: Cult Nails Feel Me Up
White: nails inc. floral street
Black: a-england Camelot
Orange: BarryM Block Orange

Now onto my nail art win:

I am left handed, so most of my nail art only happen on my right hand


At first when I made the rabbit I thought I wouldn't succeed with it





...but it turned out REALLY cute, I think.




And this is how my thumb looked like.




My left hand was just a BarryM skittle mani in the colours used for the nail art.




Except the ring finger, this is Lemon Ice Cream, right hand is Cult Nails Feel Me Up

I was soooo happy with this one, I had a smile on my face every time I looked at my nails. And I got the nicest comments from complete strangers when I was out shopping the first day after Easter - which was a huge thing!!

Did you do an Easter mani? Skittle nails, nail art or anything special?

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ohmygosh, this is so cute!!!! :D XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you!!! And I love your blog, your free hand nail art is beyond gorgeous!!!

      Slet