But one bad thing happened during the past week: my mobile phone which I have used for a larger part of my pictures, took a deep bow and left. And my new phone is really no good for capturing anything closer than 10 yards away! So I apologise beforehand for the crappy pictures you are about to be subjected to.
I used the following polishes for this:
a-england Bridal Veil
Lynnderella Shape Shifter
I used nail guides to get the "moon" shape.
As you can see they are one blurry mess but luckily you can somehow get an idea of where I wanted to go with this. It looked awesome in person but I still need to figure out a way to get the properly rounded "moons" with my nail guides. I think I will try the reinforcer technique next time ;)
Hope you enjoyed this rather blurry version of the 52 week challenge.