lørdag den 26. maj 2018

What's In-die Box Halloween Nail art

This post is all the way back from Halloween in 2014 where the Australian What's In-die Box was really getting a lot of traction - I started purchasing it with the Halloween box in 2013, but didn't buy every single box. This particular box was so well curated and I think this was one of their best!

So now that Halloween just passed by I thought I'd treat you with some of my Halloween nail art that wasn't challenge related.

Two weeks ago I received my eagerly awaited What's In-die Box for October that contained this year's Halloween related polishes. Usually when I buy subscription boxes I always end up with two or three that I don't care for but this time...Boy are they amazing.

Lilypad Skulloween, Peita's Polish Ghost Gutz, Glam Polish Paranormal, PrettyPots Bewitchery, Emily de Molly Night Terrors


I didn't have time this week to wear them all separately but instead I used them all for nail art - and I don't have to tell you how rarely I use newly acquired polishes the moment I receive them.













And this was how my left hand looked: