torsdag den 24. maj 2018

STOP PRESS: HOLO WEATHER IN DENMARK

We have had amazing weather here in Denmark for the past weeks. Last year was devoid of sun and I almost didn't wear holo nail polish.Luckily it looks like I will bewearing holo polish a LOT more this summer, haha.

Last week I decided to wear one of my most holo of holoest nail polishes. Emily de Molly Flatline. It is lilac holo goodness at its best and is almost a one coater. I did two coats just to be on the safe side. Formula was great, almost buttery smooth with no drag lines. I wore it for four days and didn't have any tipwear or chipping which is awesome.






It is so holo you can even see the holo flame in indoor lighting!!

LOOK AT THAT HOLO FLAME!!!!


Unfortunately it is an older polish and no longer available in Hayley's shop but you might get lucky and find a bottle at one of her international retailers. If you are a holo lover and you find it, you have to buy it!!! It is a must-have in any holo polish lover's collection.