fredag den 4. juli 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday #26: Turqoise

Another favourite colour of mine for this week's GOT polish challenge.

Found YSL Turqoise Utopique in my drawer that I wanted to use as base, it was actually the first I thought of when I saw the challenge theme.

For some reason these pictures lost a lot in colour when they got uploaded to my Google account. WHERE DID ALL THE GREEN GO?????. It really is turqouise and not this dusty blue meh kinda polish...


As you can see I did a waterfall mani - I love them big time :D - and I got to use my new nail art brushes that I bought from StylishNailArtShop which I will have to get used to, because they weren't super easy to work with



These were the polishes I used:

YSL Utopian Turquoise, ChG Keep Calm, Paint on, ChG Kinetic Candy Zoya Wednesday ChG Grape Juice

Remember to check other turqouise manis - they are awsome