tirsdag den 19. februar 2013

Franken Feature 1: Nailant New Year's Eve (Kinky Panties)


Long time, no read. It is holiday time here in Denmark and the girls went to visit their grandparents last week. So hubby and I decided to do things we rarely have time to: Dining with friends, going to the movies and other great things...and no blogging whatsoever ;).

The next couple of days on the blog will be franken related, I have received 5 franken polishes during January and really want to show you guys how talented some of my friends are.

First up is a franken polish I received in a giveaway hosted by the wonderful Stinna who runs Nailant. I was so excited when I won it 'cause Stinna really make some awesome polishes!!!

This gorgeous polish is called New Years Eve (Kinky Panties) and is a black jelly with magenta shreds - I lurve it!!!






This is three coats: 




What I really like about it is that the shreds aren't drowned in the black base but shines through.




The polish on my ring finger is the second half of my prize but that one will be featured tomorrow ;)


I am looking forward to showing you that one in all its glory - see you then.

4 kommentarer:

  1. YAY! It looks so pretty on you <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, sweetie - I love this polish soso much it is quite ridiculous!!!

      Slet
  2. Helt vildt fint!!! Elsker jeg nu kan kende de små negle ;)

    SvarSlet