søndag den 13. januar 2013

Elevation Ama Dablam

I was extremely lucky to get hold of this beauty when Lulu at I Dig Brown Nail Polish aka the creator of Elevation Polish did preorders for the very last batch of this wonderful glitter polish. This is a very complex polish with different copper and teal glitters.


For this combination I layered it over YSL 142 Ultra Orange and Leighton Denny Plush Pink.


I used two coats for this level of coverage.


 This polish was very easy to apply, there was no need to dab it in order to get this to cover properly. I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of top coat to get full cover of the glitter though I think I could have gotten away with one liberal coat of top coat.


Some of the glitters do have a tendency to "cling" to each other but in my experience it is a common trait in glitter layering polishes when they are packed with glitter the way Ama Dablam is.


 This is really gorgeous, the way the copper glitter seem to light from within in indirect sunlight is absolutely amazing!!


Even in shadow it lights up!


You can purchase Elevation Polishes at Lulu's BigCartel Store, right now there are quite a lot of polishes in stock. She usually restocks new colours the 7th of each month but due to technical issues she has moved this month's restock to the 22nd, that is usually a restock of recurring colours - so there will be loads of polishes to get a hold on. I myself will be getting Marmolada and Jungfrau if they don't sell out too quickly.

2 kommentarer: