søndag den 13. oktober 2013

Happy Birthday to the twins

A little personal post today and it will be short as well. Today six years ago my world changed up-side down when I gave birth to my lovely twin girls. And our lives have never been the same.

Their youngest cousin is born three days before them so we have made it a tradition to celebrate all three at the same day, it makes birthday celebrations a little less stressful and hectic. We held their party yesterday and today is more relaxed just the four of us. Right now they are watching Disney's Cinderella for the gazillionth time :D

What I wanted to share as well is the mani I made for their brithday celebration.
Since I had so much to do I decided on a fairly simple one and then make it a bit more festive with some glitter on top.


I don't do red often but I do have a couple for situations like this. Perceval from a-england has become my go-to red, it is stunningly beautiful!!! A-england polishes are always a good choice I still have to come across a dud formula on these, and I have quite the collection. They glide on like butter and are opaque in one coat, this one is no exception.


I've had Lynnderella One Nutty Fruitcake for almost two years and only swatched it on a nail wheel so I thought this was a good opportunity to get this out of the Helmer and show it off. This is one coat so there is good pay-off on this. I got this kind of coverage with very little effort, though I had to dabble a little.


I can see how bad my light is at my nail polish area because I TOTALLY missed the middle finger was that unevenly painted - many apologies :D