onsdag den 26. december 2012

Girly Bits Boo-berry

In one of the nail polish groups I'm in we have a recurring secret bunny swap. It started at Easter which is why it is bunny themed so we've had secret Easter Bunny Swaps, Beach Bunny Swaps and this Halloween a Scary Bunny Swap. I received an amazing package from Marnie from nubbins4nails which consisted of the following gorgeous polishes:




I have yet to try the two minis but the rest have been tried, tested and are loved heavily by me.

The first I wore was Girly Bits Boo-berry, a gorgeous blurple jellylike glitter bomb. It is part of the Halloween Collection 2012 which unfortunately is limited edition. Like other of Pam's creations it is easy to work with - application is easy, formula great and dry time is fast.


There are so many different glitters in here, blue hexes, blue holo hexes, squares and bars. Pink and purple hexes, squares, black squares, micro glitter...I have stopped counting. But it makes for a stunning looking polish:


Just look at the gorgeousness of Boo-berry:




I can highly recommend getting some Girly Bits(pun intended) polishes, so far I haven't been disappointed. Always up to par with the major brands these beauties are more interesting than what you can normally get your hands on when buying polish and if you are not into glitter polish there are gorgeous shimmers in her collections as well.

Girly Bits can be purchased through the Bigcartel shop (which is under reconstruction but will return to normal in the new year), at Overall Beauty or llarowe.

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Last time I wore mine, I threw on a matte top coat, and it looked pretty great, you should try it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I remember seeing that photo thinking I need to try that next time I wear this :)

      Slet