fredag den 5. september 2014

Fancy Friday #69: Dry Brush

Dry Brush Nail Art is a first for me but definitely not the last. It was really fun to do and took less time than most of what I usually do for the challenges. Totally easy nail art if you are just starting out! Basically you dry polish off the brush until almost nothing is left. Then you randomly draw with the brush on the nail until you are satisfied!! Fantastic!!!

I had some untried Elevation polishes that I thought looked great next to one another so they had to go on my nails :D



I love the plaid look I got out of it - really pretty I think.



I used Weddell Sea, Mount Ventoux, El Cap 2, Pic du Gar, and Carlit.



Jeg har ikke prøvet Dry Brush Nail Art før, men det er ret nemt. Man tørrer penslen næsten helt tør for lak og så påfører man ellers bare i et tilfældigt mønster. Fantastisk nybegynder nail art, så er du lige startet, er det her en rigtig god teknik at prøve. Man får et fedt resultat med relativt lille indsats. Det kan jeg lide :D