torsdag den 9. januar 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday: Pink



So the new year brings a new challenge. I'm part of The Crumpet's Nail Tarts but I haven't had the guts to get in on the challenges - but since this is all about giving some love to our older polishes I thought I should at least try to make an effort, I have so many unappreciated polishes that really need some attention.

The rules for this challenge are simple:

* the polish you use should be at least one year old
* if you haven't been a polishaholic that long, you can use the oldest polishes you have
* the polish should be previously used, but if you're stuck, you could free a yearling from Mount Untried (seriously, some of mine are reaching puberty out there)
* you can use more than 1 polish as long as it fits the theme and the rules

So straight on to this first challenge: Pink. Which is one of those colours that I really don't own a lot of - so it was really easy to pick this one cause I do believe I only have three pinks that I have tried. And to make it an even easier challenge(yes I am taking it slowly) I have only used one of them for this challenge :D - but I digress.

May I present: nails inc. montrose place

 


I am sure the rest of the awesome ladies doing the challenge have more inspiring manis than mine so do check them out ;)