lørdag den 8. september 2012

Girly Bits Smurf Dance

Have I got a gorgeous nail polish to show you? Yes I have!!

I have been lucky enough to get my little paws on a soon-to-be released Limited Edition Girly Bits glitter bomb called Smurf Dance. Pam Heil from Girly Bits created it for the lovely Silver over at Silverinator - you can read all about how it came to be and watch the video of Silver's smurf dance here.

This is an absolutely to-die-for glitter polish if there ever was one, not only because of the complexity of the glitters - the application is one of the best I have come across. It is extremely well suspended and looks ahmazing both in the bottle and on your nails!!





It is not thick like many indie glitter bombs are, which makes it very easy to work with, no dabbing needed to get an even layer and no fishing for glitter either. You get a very decent amount of all the glitter types on the brush, and that means you can get away with just one layer if you use it as a top coat.

As for the glitters in it, there are holographic microglitter/shimmer, white matte hexes in different sizes, bars and squares, clear blue (smurf blue) microglitter/shimmer, hexes in three different sizes, bar glitter and squares (they may even be in two sizes). I also see darker blue glitters, but haven't been able to identify all of them.

This polish is very much a must-have if you are a glitter lover.





I decided to layer it over Cult Nails Tied Up which is the closest I have to a smurf blue polish, so it seemed very fitting that this should be undies for Smurf Dance.

In these pictures I am wearing 2 coats of Tied Up with 2 coats of Smurf Dance. Technically I didn't need the second coat but I loved the holographic shimmer so much I thought I'd put more on to get blinged out. Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch that crazy gorgeous shimmer :'(







 


Girly Bits polishes can be purchased at her own Big Cartel shop, though there are very few shades available right now - but Pam is planning a restock on September 15th so keep an eye on it!! You can also purchase them at Llarowe's where most of the available colours are in stock or at Harlow & Co. where all available colours are in stock.

Cult Nails polishes can be purchased at the cult shop, but unfortunately Tied Up was an extremely Limited Edition colour, and no longer available.

I hope you enjoyed looking at this as much as I enjoy wearing this combo

2 kommentarer:

  1. It's very pretty - let's hope your nails aren't smurf nails after wearing it LOL

    SvarSlet